We’ve talked about how important the dining room becomes in the holiday season. Well Christmas is just around the corner so now is the time to be thinking about how to adorn that dining room table. Nothing is more important on Christmas evening than the tablescape (except for maybe the food, family and friends, of course!). A thoughtfully styled table sets the tone for the celebration, welcoming guests with warmth and cheer. Here are five elegant yet super easy ways to get your table Instagram-ready.
1) How beautiful would a table full of white feather trees be? The answer is very. Just add a few votives and voila, a veritable winter wonderland! Can’t ask for anything prettier.
2) I love this dramatic piece for a buffet table. Style it with ornaments, pinecones, greenery, or a mix. Paperwhites would also be extraordinary.
3) These darling trees would make quite a statement in abundance on your table – who wouldn’t be charmed by a magical, glittery forest! Again, add a few votives or candle sticks and you’ll create a glowing, sparkly tableau.
4) This is a simple idea, but lovely. Create a “candle bouquet” by gathering all of your candlesticks on a silver tray. With the lights low, there is nothing prettier than candlelight – and everyone looks and feels beautiful in its flattering glow. Don’t have the right tray? Candlesticks need a refresh? Coco Blanca has lots of each, including several different sizes of the mercury glass candlesticks above.
5) I think these selenite tealight holders are simply beautiful, evoking shimmering icicles. Several of these strewn across your table with some greenery would be gorgeous, a style that would also look great along a mantel or console table.