Christmas Dinner. New Year’s Eve. And every other day, for that matter. Of course, we want to be comfortable. Nonetheless, “Beauty is pain!” always rings in our heads as we dread putting on that one pair of pumps that are gorgeous…but deadly.
Truly, we can’t say it enough: There is no reason to sacrifice comfort for style. Here’s a little proof:
1. Milly Silver Polka Dot Top. This comfortable, bedazzled top is show-stopping. The heavier fabric is flattering and fits like a dream. The cut of the neck and shoulders makes your arms look great, even if they are less than perfectly toned!
2. Nicole Miller Ruched Dress. This dress hides a multitude of sins and rocks the midi-dress trend that is so “in” right now!
3. Yoana Baraschi Sheer Beaded Tunic. Effortlessly beautiful, the asymmetrical hem is perfect paired with coated denim or textured legging.
4. Jean Michel Cazabat Wedge. A wedge that is both comfortable and looks this good? A no-brainer.
5. Hale Bob Leggins. I know. I know. I’m a broken record. I just can’t get over how incredibly comfort these are. And so stylish!