No room is finished without adding accessories. Just like accessories make an outfit, accessories make a room. Without accessories to tie everything together, the look will invariably fall flat. I also believe your home should feel collected, not decorated. Adding carefully selected, appropriately scaled objet d’art that resonate with you ensures that your style and personality are reflected in your home.
We recently received lots of new accessories with an eye to appeal to everyone from the Classicist to the Modernist, in forms and finishes that range from formal to rustic.
1. These Coco Vessels offer a wonderful, eclectic design, developed using inspiration from world travel and ancient art forms. This unique, handmade look comes a wonderful price! Large: 14-1/2”H x 6-3/4”Dia., $65; Small: 9-1/2”H x 6”Dia., $50
2. This sophisticated room accessory will add an artistic vibe to your decor. The Bust of Apollo, the Grecian statue of the god of music, appeals to one’s artistic sensibilities. 34”H x 7”W x 11”D. $550
3. Perfect for horse lovers. The Mustang Horse Head is large in scale with a lovely patina that will bring an old world feel to your home. 25-1/2”H x 9”W x 23”L. $350
4. The beautiful Chester Box, with its warm leather finish, is perfect spot for your family room to stow the remotes. 4-1/4”H x 4-3/4”W x 15-1/2” L. $263
5. The handmade Solstice Ceramic Vase boasts an intriguing mix of curvature and clean lines, glossy in a sleek white glaze. 13”H x 9”Dia. $112.50
6. I love these beautiful Fleur Ceramic Bowls. They are gorgeous as a trio, but make a statement standing alone, as well. Large: 9-3/4”W x 10” L x 3-1/2”H, $75; Medium: 7-3/4”W x 8” L x 4”H, $50; Small: 6”W x 5-1/2” L x 3”H, $28