Every week we bring you the top five things we are loving. This week, the Stylebook Top Five includes favorites for the new year: a gold fringe bootie, sparkly earrings and hair-on-hide leather boxes. But we want you to share your favorite things with us too! Don’t forget to share your favorite things each week with #StylebookTop5 and tagging @alxstylebook on Twitter and Instagram.
1. Alicia: New Year’s Eve Style = an updo + the perfect tee + a pair of sparkly earrings. (Available at The Shoe Hive.)
2. Elizabeth: Skip the painful high heels this New Year’s Eve and opt for an equally festive but much more wearable pair of gold booties. (Available at The Shoe Hive.)
3. Sarah: Make this fur headband your go-to winter accessory. It puts the fun in functional! (Available at Kiskadee.)
4. Christen: I purchased this mousse eyeshadow by Jouer in Midnight Sky several weeks ago and can’t stop wearing it. A little goes a long way during the day, but a couple more applications make it worthy of New Year’s Eve! (Available at Bellacara.)
5. Elisabeth: One of my favorite go-to accessories for the home! I love the tone-on-tone texture of this handsome hair-on-hide leather box set in greys and off-whites and its gorgeous whip stitching detail. (Available at Coco Blanca.)