I find the start of a new year so exciting and this year is no different. While 2016 brought many wonderful events and accomplishments for Coco Blanca, I always like to look forward. And I especially love to find all the new products that our vendors are featuring. While maintaining our timeless, classic, warm neutral aesthetic, we are always on the lookout for something new and inventive.
As most of you know, our main upholstery line of furniture is Bernhardt. Bernhardt is a quality furniture company that has been around for decades and provides great service. Their products are customizable, made in the United States, and, most importantly, the comfort level can’t be beat. Yes, you will find other furniture companies that are a little more avant-garde or have finer fabrics, but the wait is usually much longer and the pieces MUCH more expensive.
You can create a beautiful, timeless, chic rooms with Bernhardt without breaking the bank. And that’s even truer now: Coco Blanca is offering a 40 percent discount on ALL Bernhardt furniture for the month of January. To get you started, I have scoured the collection and come up with 10 new products that I am really excited about and think you will love.
W: 29 D: 34-1/2 H: 36 SH: 17 AH: 23 SD: 22 BA: 22-1/2
1. This beautiful upholstered chair comes in this pretty standard fabric and trim. This fabric would be the perfect pattern and color to make a statement in a room.
W: 23-5/8 D: 23-1/8 H: 35-13/16 SH: 19 AH: 25-1/2 SD: 19-1/4
2. I love this adorable dining room or breakfast room chair. The wood-framed chair has a rustic gray finish with a woven abaca seat with a back in a light gray wash finish. There’s a cool vibe to it with a nice natural, neutral feel.
H: 30 Dia: 56
3. I think every room needs a mix of contemporary, transitional, and vintage or antique pieces. This dining room table definitely fills the contemporary look. I love the cubic white plaster pedestal. The table top is a rustic quartered white oak top in rustic gray finish.
W: 80 D: 31 H: 32 SH: 17-1/2 AH: 29 SD: 26-1/2
4. In an open-plan space, sometimes the best position for the sofa is not on the wall but in the middle of the room. But unless your sofa is quite small, a couch in the middle of a small room can really gobble up space. The answer: try a backless sofa. A backless sofa is a very chic alternative and can be used from both sides — quite a bonus when seating options are limited.
W: 25 D: 30-1/2 H: 33 SH: 18 SD: 19-1/2; available in polished stainless steel only
5. Creating a mix of modern and antique gives an unexpected look. Add this modern chair to your mix of antique and transitional pieces and you will have a winning room.
W: 42-5/16 D: 19 H: 56 and W: 32-5/16 D: 19 H: 30
6. These clean-lined pieces of furniture are not only fresh looking but perfect sizes and add lots of storage space. Both of these pieces are flat cut, white oak veneers with tubular steel posts in tarnished nickel finish. The wood is a light truffle finish.
H: 26 Dia: 20-1/8
8. Love this chair side table. Adding a bit of surface space to a room is always a good idea. And, this piece adds a rustic flair. It is a white oak veneer with a gray finish.
W: 21-1/2 D: 23-3/8 H: 38-3/8 SH: 25 SD: 18-1/2
9. This new piece from Bernhardt will upgrade your kitchen island, making it a comfortable place to sit with a great tailored look.
W: 64 D: 20-5/16 H: 26-7/8
10. I’m in love with this very cool bench and am searching for a place for it in my own home. It would be great in the middle of a room, or as an ottoman in front of a sofa, or at the end of a bed. The seat is upholstered with a welt.
Using the soothing color palette of a coconut by the sea—whites, neutrals and splashes of turquoise—Coco Blanca has created a trademark look. Her lifestyle boutique offers expert solutions for home design and women’s fashion—blending a clean, fresh, sophisticated, feel-good style.
210 South Union Street
Alexandria, VA 22314