Adele: I am swamped. I work full time. I care for my elderly parents. And I really want to feel better in my spring clothes. I simply can’t find the time. What do you recommend?
Adrien, Fitness on the Run:
2) Walk. Leisurely. Occasionally raise your heart rate.
3) Take the stairs at work or school
4) DO NOT TRAIN EVERY DAY. NOT EVEN MOST OF THEM. It will leave your body in total arousal, your Central Nervous System will be unable to recover and injury is likely.
5) Don’t dread your training. Own a program and look forward to its start and finish.
6) Leave something “in the tank” for another time. 80% is the maximum intensity for which you should aim.
7) Practice a list of corrective exercises, including the squat and deadlift we can teach you at Fitness on the Run. Not only will it increase your Range of Motion, it will help your muscles stay long and lean and burn fat.
8) Come to our Introductory Session April 4 at 11am for just $19 so we can teach you.
Alexandria Wellness offers achievable answers for anyone who is tired of chasing fitness and health without a clear plan, someone who has struggled and is not satisfied with their fitness and wellness or someone who is open to maximized healthful longevity and fitness along with healthful weight loss. Adrien and her team offer help with food guidance, body acceptance, sleep and stress issues, and insist you have fun along the way.
215 North Payne Street
Alexandria, VA 22314