In the past few weeks, we’ve discussed the effect COVID-19 has put on the needs and wants of buyers. Buyers have shifted to looking a few miles outside their initial distance radius and are now looking for mudrooms, home offices, outdoor areas, and overall more space in general! As Fairfax County made the decision to go back to school only online, the demand for kids’ study rooms, au pair quarters, and grandparents’ space has increased significantly.
Our new listing at 9370 Mount Vernon Circle offers all of that and more! It truly is the home of your dreams featuring something for everyone in the more than 10,000 SF of space.
• An attached and detached garage with enough room to park 6+ cars inside (hello car lovers!)
• A vaulted ceiling covered patio with built-in grill
• A putting green
• A game room with wet bar
• A home office
• Walk up fourth-floor storage
• A master suite with the closet designed with clothes lovers in mind
• Family room, living room, dining room, butler’s pantry + sunroom
• Five bedrooms, four and a half baths, three fireplaces
• Designer details including paint, lighting, and wallpaper
• The front and side look out onto open space and parkland and the back is one block from the Potomac River
• And if that’s not enough – this private community offers tennis courts, boat ramps, picnic tables, sidewalks, and floating docs. Grab your boat or paddleboard and feel like you are on vacation at home!
Click here for more details and to see the listing.
Born, raised, and bred in Alexandria, VA, Britt Patterson is a true product of the great state of Virginia. Britt attended Waynewood Elementary (Class of ’96), Carl Sandburg Middle School (Class of ’98) , and West Potomac High School (Class of ’02), she then went on to attend Virginia Tech (go Hokies!) where she majored in Business Marketing and Minored in Real Estate. Britt “officially” joined the family business as a licensed Realtor in 2008 after two years of working the political fundraising field and prides herself on her Alexandria real estate knowledge, alongside her integrity, loyalty, and professionalism as an agent and Vice President for the family business.
The Patterson Group is one of the most experienced and trusted real estate teams in the area, serving Alexandria, VA for over thirty years. We offer professional, hardworking, detailed and friendly service and a large network of contacts and resources accrued over our many years in Alexandria real estate. Comprised of seven Alexandria locals, six of whom are licensed realtors and three of whom are accredited staging professionals, The Patterson Group is passionate and knowledgeable about Alexandria, VA and here for all of your Northern VA real estate needs. Allow us to help you find your home here and discover all that the Alexandria lifestyle has to offer.