It’s not a secret that ruffles and scalloping have made a comeback. In both fashion and decor, we’ve seen an array of fabulous designs that incorporate this trend and we’re completely on board! At Ivy Lane it’s all about the details and we love how an elegant scalloped edge or ruffle-inspired design element can instantly elevate an item. Here are some of our favorite examples that are spot on with this trend:
1) Ruffled Mirrors: The ruffle detail on these two mirrors is absolutely stunning! Use them in a powder room, above a case piece, or in an entry and you’ll be sure to take the space up a notch.
2) Scalloped Linens: The scallop edging on Matouk’s Butterfield and Paloma patterns provides just the right amount of detail.
3) Ruffled Ceramics: These stunning ruffled bowls (currently in our shop) are the perfect way to accessorize with elegance. We especially love that they are handmade, making each piece unique.
4) Scalloped Lighting: This chandelier is one of our favorites! The scallop detailing adds something special to a classic shape.
5) Scallop and Ruffle-Inspired Textiles: It’s no surprise that this trend has inspired some fantastic textile patterns.