We’ve been green with envy over Julianne Moore’s runway looks this award season as she proves that au natural can look smashing on the red carpet. This look could not be easier to replicate for day or night! Here’s how to do it.
1. Keep your skin dewy and fresh with Jouer’s Luminizing Tinted Moisturizer
2. Lightly sweep Jouer’s long wear creme shadow in dusk over the lid. Less is more here!
3. Line the upper lid with Smashbox Always Sharp liner in 3-D Gemstone. Lightly line the lower lashes keeping the line tight to the lashes.
4. Curl your lashes and layer on a couple coats of Nouba Mascarone.
5. Use a damp Beauty Blender to apply Stila Cheek Color in Gerbera on the apple of the cheek sweeping it up the cheekbone o the temple.
6. Use your fingers sweep a little Rosy Glow by Jouer along the cheekbone for an extra dewy look.
7. Lastly, play up the natural shape of your lips and skip the lip liner. Use a shimmery gloss with a touch of color, like Kevyn Aucoin Lip Gloss in Peonine.