Top o’ the morning to you! This St. Patrick’s Day, we’ve got the green goodies to keep those Irish eyes a-smilin’, today and through the year.
1. Stanley 2-Quart Vacuum Growler, $57 Rising to the call for cold, fresh beer, the Stanley Growler lets you transport your favorite Port City brew to Wolftrap this summer in fully functional and iconic style. BTW, tickets go on sale this weekend!
2. Tulusa Giant Mum Linen Napkins, Set of 4, $59 Hand-printed from original blocks right here in Alexandria, these gorgeous linen napkins by Del Ray resident and mom Sue Henry will dress up your table beautifully this St. Patrick’s Day. Bring on the corned beef and cabbage!
3. Twin Peaks Keytag, $7.50 Twin Peaks is back! In May, David Lynch continues the saga of Agent Cooper and friends in an 18-episode series on Showtime. Premium Cable will give Lynch all kinds of latitude, so you know it’s going to be good. Get your keytag and enjoy the ride!
4. Everyday Bravery Pins, $10 Everyday courage is often overlooked and under-appreciated. Give yourself or someone you love a new mantra: Someone didn’t like me and it was okay! It’s really a gift that keeps giving.
5. Finn Storage Pint in Green, $40 We love this sturdy cotton storage bin, featuring a fun pattern of bright green dashes on a sturdy canvas background, for its wonderful dexterity. It is the perfect size for the bathroom, office, bedroom, or dorm room and it pairs beautifully with Pine Cone Hill bedding and Dash & Albert rugs.
6. Dash & Albert Woven Cotton Rug in Thyme Ticking, multiple sizes available, $38 – $462. Speaking of Dash & Albert rugs, how fun is this emerald gem? Inexpensive and durable, these cotton rugs are ideal for a kids’ room, a play room, or a dorm room. They come in sizes from a 2’x3’ to a 9’x12’.
7. Dryads Dancing Flat Wood Frames, multiple sizes available, $38 – $60 Salvaged wood and metals from bygone eras are turned into colorful works of art perfect for all manner of design. Each picture frame is unique and carefully crafted to retain its classic allure for years to come. Add your favorite family photo and instant heirloom!
8. Bullseye Cork Coasters, Set of 6, $18 Bullseye! These colorful cork coasters reference ancient Japanese, early German, and contemporary archery target designs. While too small for a round of darts, they are perfect for a round of drinks!
9. Savor: Rustic Recipes Inspired by Forest, Field and Farm, $29.95 The New York Times calls Ilona Oppenheim’s new cookbook, “Gorgeous… a treat even if you don’t like cooking.” From her home in Colorado, Oppenheim creates recipes that are wholesome, healthy, and simple to make. Yum!
Red Barn Mercantile opened its doors in September 2007 with a single vision in mind: providing old and new to offer our customers signature whole-room designs at great prices.
We’re more than a furniture boutique and provide more personalized service than a big box retailer. We work hard to bring you the highest quality furniture and gifts, the most unique conversation starters, wall hangings and accent pieces, whether they come from off-the-beaten-track flea markets, or the latest designers.
1117 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22314