Oh 2021, you are a sight for sore eyes. Even though the turn of the clock at midnight on the first day of the year didn’t yield a magical fix for all life’s problems, (if only) January is a glorious time to sit down and plan for the year ahead. And since planners, calendars, notebooks, and bullet journals make us swoon, we’ve collected a few to share with you today:
1. The classic and very popular Appointed monthly planners are back! Perfect for overview planning for parents, teachers, and students – and we love the fact that the center stitching makes this planner lay completely flat.
2. Bullet journal fanatics – this one is for you. These four color ballpoint pens have four colors in one, making it super easy to swap your pen color for your various bulleting needs.
3. Celebrate your cyclical journey with the lunar phases. People I’ve Loved’s 2021 calendar embraces the vibrancy of womanhood along with the waxing and waning of the moon — and of life.
4. This 15″ × 13″ Studio Calendar from Appointed features four alternating colors, meant to brighten up any space. Made with durable cover stock paper, tear-off sheets, and simple holes for hanging, this dated calendar is perfect for big-picture planners.
5. It doesn’t get sleeker than this daily planner. And major bonus: it comes with a pocket for keeping loose papers and secret notes.
6. This 320 page undated lay flat daily planner is perfect for the thorough list maker and writer and even comes with a matching bookmark to keep your spot. Bonus, this lovely book is made by a family-run music book maker, and the inside sheets are made from music sheet paper.
7. A true classic, this simple and elegant pen is made of high-quality brass and is designed to develop a natural, individual patina over time. A real heirloom piece!
8. The Garden appointment calendar features full-color illustrated borders of 12 signature Rifle Paper floral designs. It also has plenty of space for daily engagements and notes, plus a spiral binding with a notch for easy hanging.
Red Barn Mercantile opened its doors in September 2007 with a single vision in mind: providing old and new to offer our customers signature whole-room designs at great prices.
We’re more than a furniture boutique and provide more personalized service than a big box retailer. We work hard to bring you the highest quality furniture and gifts, the most unique conversation starters, wall hangings and accent pieces, whether they come from off-the-beaten-track flea markets, or the latest designers.
1117 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22314