At The Patterson Group we believe luxury is not a price point, but rather a level of service. We adhere to a strict level of professionalism and client care regardless of the value of your home. We believe everyone deserves the same top-notch buying and selling experience.
We know that right now finances may be tight and/or the thought of getting your house ready for the market may be daunting. However, with inventory and interest rates at an all-time low, now is a great time to sell your house! Don’t let coronavirus and worried thoughts prevent you from selling your home. The Patterson Group and TTR Sotheby’s have an exclusive suite of real estate services designed to make the process of buying and selling a home a delight, at no upfront cost to you.
TTR Sotheby’s White Glove services:
From strategic home renovations and home staging to furniture consignment and settlement services. White Glove offers buyers and sellers a seamless real estate experience designed to provide value at every stage and everything can be paid for at closing. (Check out the package here.)
• Strategic Home Renovations powered by Curbio
• We offer clients a full suite of home renovation services designed to maximize the sales price of their home and an average return on investment of 201 percent.
• Inspection Repairs powered by PunchList
• PunchList provides the fastest and most effective way to complete inspection repairs. With PunchList, you get a quick online estimate, professional contractors who knockout your repairs, and a support team that coordinates and manages everything from start to finish.
• Home Staging & Storage and Packing & Moving powered by Town & Country Movers
• We offer home sellers comprehensive home staging services, while also taking care of the laborious process of moving, packing, and storing your home goods.
• Sotheby’s Valuations
• You may not own a Picasso but chances are you’ve been curious about the value of something unique or special in your life. That’s why we offer clients appraisals and valuations for items such as jewelry, fine art, wine, and more – regardless of price point.
• Décor and Furniture Consignment powered by Sotheby’s Home
• Sotheby’s Home is an exclusive platform for buying and selling pre-owned home décor and antique furniture. From exclusive White Glove shipping to zero-cost listings, our clients benefit from an exclusive suite of services designed to buy and sell new, nearly new, or vintage pieces at the click of a button.
• Title Insurance and Settlement Services powered by KVS Title
• We offer our clients a suite of exclusive settlement services that help get them from contract to close with ease. KVS Title is the Washington Metropolitan Area’s most trusted provider of settlement services and our clients benefit from same-day deposit of settlement proceeds and exclusive access to the most knowledgeable and responsive attorneys in the industry.
• Relocation Services
• With over 1,000 offices in 70 countries worldwide. We offer our clients direct access to the global real estate marketplace and an unparalleled platform for transitioning to and from the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Beyond White Glove, The Patterson Group has over 34 years of experience in the Northern Virginia Real Estate Market. We have curated a list of our own local vendors and contractors who meet our strict level of service and professionalism. Those on our list have time and time again provided our clients the results they deserve. We take great pride in seamlessly guiding our clients through the home buying and selling process, knowing the right people to get the job done is a huge component. Thinking about buying or selling soon? Reach out! We would love to discuss everything we have to offer.
Born, raised, and bred in Alexandria, VA, Britt Patterson is a true product of the great state of Virginia. Britt attended Waynewood Elementary (Class of ’96), Carl Sandburg Middle School (Class of ’98) , and West Potomac High School (Class of ’02), she then went on to attend Virginia Tech (go Hokies!) where she majored in Business Marketing and Minored in Real Estate. Britt “officially” joined the family business as a licensed Realtor in 2008 after two years of working the political fundraising field and prides herself on her Alexandria real estate knowledge, alongside her integrity, loyalty, and professionalism as an agent and Vice President for the family business.
The Patterson Group is one of the most experienced and trusted real estate teams in the area, serving Alexandria, VA for over thirty years. We offer professional, hardworking, detailed and friendly service and a large network of contacts and resources accrued over our many years in Alexandria real estate. Comprised of seven Alexandria locals, six of whom are licensed realtors and three of whom are accredited staging professionals, The Patterson Group is passionate and knowledgeable about Alexandria, VA and here for all of your Northern VA real estate needs. Allow us to help you find your home here and discover all that the Alexandria lifestyle has to offer.